cela me rassure d'avoir la confirmation qu'il est des choses qui demeurent intactes * philippe besson

one of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats * iris murdoch

it's a relief sometimes to be able to talk without having to explain oneself, isn't it? * isobel crawley * downtown abbey

carpe diem. seize the day, boys. make your lives extraordinary * dead poets society

a luz que toca lisboa é uma luz que faz acender qualquer coisa dentro de nos * mia couto





5.4.06

I buckle and rosed
As god and the rest(wrist)
How mere riches be
A war or we lose
Close into symbols
A fly drinks the ignitions(indications)
They turn infant's breath my
Milk and wrap to her baby

In day
And night to come(x2)
Their little hands
Smooth all things and
Blows your

Singed by it, pulled around of my blazening
Pulled round
Eyes on the usually science of cherry-colored
TrouserLimelight not the music it's plain as as can be so
PouterAll of the time I improvise by making sure
PouterIt's to wait for you (2nd repeat only)RounderPulled rounder (x3)(x2)Pulled roundTrouserPouterPouterTheir fan I tickleFrom serpents to dragonsI'd immerse you in flameYour milk and your passionLead weight for his from his old turnThe young, I was eagerestOn using the stairs IHow nested to find youI buckle and rosed As god and the rest(wrist)How mere riches beA war all we loseClose into symbolsA fly drinks the ignitionsThey turn infant's breath myMilk and wrap to her babyIn dayAnd night to comeTheir little handsSmooth all things andBlows yourThings oldAnd I And then IRise here comes our reasonNew skies are a young escape to find youSinged by it, pulled around of my blazening Pulled roundEyes on the usually science of cherry-coloursed TrouserLimelight not the music, it's plain as as can be so PouterAll of the time I improvise by making sure PouterIt's to wait for youPulled round of (x4)(x2

Sem comentários: